Wind: 4.23 mph (SSW)
Junior Tennis Player - Katherine Berg
Junior Tennis Player of the Week
This week, the spotlight is on Katherine Berg! Katherine has improved her game very much in a short amount of time! She is always up to come out and play and work on her game even further. Congratulations Katherine; keep up the good work!
1. How old are you?
9 years old, next month!
2. How long have you been playing tennis?
In April, it will be one year.
3. What racquet do you play with?
The Wilson Burn.
4. What is your favorite shot?
A lob, which Coach Paul recently taught me.
5. Who is your favorite professional tennis player?
I don’t have one yet but ask me again soon!
6. What is your favorite pro tournament to watch?
The Wimbledon Championships.
7. What do you like most about tennis?
There are a variety of strokes that you can choose from, and you can play it your entire life.
8. What is your favorite game at practice?
It’s a toss-up between dodgers and rollers.
9. What is your tennis dream or goal?
To improve year after year and enjoy the game for a lifetime.
10. What advice do you have for other junior tennis players?
Play hard and have fun!
By Christina Danos
No comments yet.
Be the first.