Starguard Lifeguard Certification CourseThe Landings Club Aquatics Department is a Starguard Authorized Training Center offering lifeguard certification courses year round. We offer courses out of the certification season (June-October) based on interest. Course length is between 20-24 hours split over several days. We aim to provide the best possible training for new and recertifying lifeguards. Certification includes: Lifeguard, First Aid, CPR and AED. The cost for the course is $129.
Instructor: Brad Conner - Aquatics Manager
Brad has been working with The Landings Club since August 1st, 2015. He has been a lifeguard instructor since 2010. He has worked in a variety of lifeguard settings including water parks, commercial pools, and The Landings Club. He currently holds Starguard Instructor Certification with Starfish Aquatics Institute, and A Starfish Swim Instructor Trainer Certification. Feel free to contact him with any questions at firstname.lastname@example.org or (912) 695-5603.
- Interested in taking a course but none of the listed courses work for you? Contact Brad Conner at email@example.com
- May TBA
- June TBA
- Must be able to retrieve a 10 Pound brick from 12 feet of water
- Must be able to tread water for 1 minute without using your hands
- Must be able to swim at least 200 yards with head up without stopping
- Must be completed prior to course start date (Scheduled after registration)
- Must be 16 years old or older. (Please contact Nate Ether (912) 660-8291 or firstname.lastname@example.org if you will be 15 years old at the course date for special consideration)
To Register click on the link here
Directions to The Oakridge Fitness Center
Directions to Franklin Creek Pool
Directions to Marshwood Pool