Adult Tennis Clinics
The cost for each drill is $20 unless otherwise noted, and advanced sign-up is important to ensure proper planning and staffing. Please register in the pro shop or call 912-598-3500.
- Monday: Stroke of the Week at Franklin Creek from 9-10:30am; This clinic is open to all levels of players.
- Wednesday: Cardio Tennis at Oakridge from 9:30-10:30am; This high energy, fast paced workout set to music is a great way to get your tennis AND cardio workout all in one place! This drill is open to all levels of players and costs $15.
- Friday: Drill and Play at Franklin Creek from 9-10:30am; We begin by incorporating some technical and consistency drill components before transitioning into live ball point play. This clinic is open to players of all levels.
- Saturday: Open Drill from 9-10:30am; This clinic is open to all levels of players.
- Ladies 3.0 Practice: Monday 10:30am-12pm
- Ladies 3.5 Practice: Tuesday 10:30am-12pm
- Ladies 4.0 Practice: Wednesday 10:30am-12pm
- Monday Night Power Hour Cardio
Join us Monday evenings from 6:30-7:30pm. We will be sure to get you a great sweat after a long day! Cost is $15.
Other Instructional Tennis Opportunities
- Semi-Private or Private Lesson: Scheduled with a tennis professional to work specifically on technical or tactical areas of your game.
- 3 and ME: Scheduled with a tennis professional, a playing lesson designed to look at situational doubles play.
- Junior Academy: A 12-week program designed for all ages and abilities incorporating all aspects of the technical, tactical, emotional and mental game. ROGY Tennis, USTA U10 and High Performance Groups. Click here for the details.
A no-cost Round Robin format doubles is played from 8:30-10:30am on Wednesday mornings. Anyone may sign up in person on the sheets provided on the shelf outside the ladies room. (No telephone signups or cancelations, please.) Courts will be assigned on a first come, first serve basis according to level of play and past history of winning.
Open Play at Oakridge
Tuesday, Thursday, and Saturday from 10:30am-12:30pm. This group play is open to all levels of play, no sign-up necessary. Will be doubles format.
- Mondays from 2:30-4pm: Beginner and Novices (rating of 3.0 and below). Learn the game and ramp up your skills with other members and some of the pro shop staff.
- Mondays at 4pm: Intermediate and Advanced Intermediates (rating of 3.5 and above)
- Tuesdays at 7:30pm: Easy Couples Pickleball. Don't come solo -- just bring a spouse, partner or friend. All players are welcome and no rating is necessary. Everyone plays to the level of the least experienced player.
- Wednesdays at 4pm: Intermediate and Advanced Intermediates (3.5 rating and above)
- Fridays at 10am: Women's recreational Pickleball. You must know how to play and have a rating between 2.0 and 3.0.
- Fridays at 4pm: Intermediate and Advanced Intermediates (3.5 rating and above)
- Sundays at 10am: Intermediate and Advanced Intermediates (3.5 rating and above)
- Sundays at 4pm: Easy Couples Pickleball. Same format as Tuesday evenings.
These clinics are open to any level of play and will go over technique as well as strategy of the game. They are available two days a week and are $15 for the hour.
Bocce Ball League Play
There are currently more than 350 members playing in our Landings Club Bocce League! League matches take place on Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Thursdays, and occasionally Fridays at 3 or 4pm. Please contact the pro shop at 598.3500 for more information.